Thursday, May 13, 2010

This is the first time that I'm doing something like this! my wife has been pushing me to do a blog so people can see what I do for living! wow! it looks like yesterday when I was working in these pieces, all those are international students from the School that I went to. They were very generous to sit down and pose for me! I had to take pictures and work from those because it was very hard for them to sit still....no joke! the final result is what you are seeing, it's not the same to seeing those in person but I believe those pics do a great job! it's good to mention that those are real life size, so if you stand in front of the work it would look like if you were talking with them.

I'll be posting more of my work later so viewers can see them and leave comments!
Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment