Monday, October 3, 2011

Pete and Mandy's wedding Vows II

I want to congrats to my friends Pete and Mandy for their lovely second wedding! well it's a long story so I'm not going to complicate my life to talk about the details of it! I also want to say thank you for giving me the opportunity to be the photographer for this special moment in their life!! Thank u guys!! May God bless your new family.


Quisiera felicitar a mis amigos Pete y Mandy por su segunda y hermosa boda! buee es una larga historia asi que no voy a complicarme la vida explicando los detalles!! tambien quisiera agradecerles por darme la oportunidad de ser la persona encargada de tomar las fotografias en este momento tan especial en sus vidas! Gracias panas!! Que el Senor bendiga su nueva familia.










No comments:

Post a Comment