Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Senior Pictures

Hello everyone! it's been a while.
A few weeks ago I was by a friend who wanted me to take some pictures for her daughter, last week we met and decided where and what to do! she told me, "my daughter is very shy, she doesn't like to wear fancy clothes and she is a band geek" she was afraid her pictures weren't going to turn good because she didn't have nice clothing or anything like it but I talked with her and I told her that wasn't going to be a problem! so the only specific thing that she wanted after the conversation was to have her pictures taken with her clarinet. Let me tell you, to be a shy girl she did a great job! it was cold but she was a real trooper!

Here are a few of my favorite shots.

Thank you for looking.








No comments:

Post a Comment